As I said in my newsletter, tomorrow's Monday Techniqs Class is cancelled! 🙁
OK –here is a picture of our Fall Fest Projects!
Ok so I did it as a screen shot –and it's NOT the best. BUT I CAN TELL you that in real life, these projects ARE VERY NICE!
- The bag is from My Paper Pumpkin and we used Color Me Autumn Designer Paper and our simply GORGEOUS GOLD SATIN RIBBON! (one bag)
- The cards are LOVELY! We'll be showing you a 'puff' treatment for the cardinal card! (total of 6 cards)
- IF you want to make Hanukkah cards, YOU MUST let us know when you register. It's VERY CUTE with the 3 dreidels!
- The tags are ADORABLE (making 2 of each)
- The Gift Box of Gift Card Holders is so seasonal and perfect to give or use!
OK –here are the details once again:
Date: Saturday, November 15, 2014
Where: First Congregational Church
725 Washington Street
Time: 9AM – noon
1-4PM. Both sessions will be exactly the same.
Fee: $35.00 per person
Can't make it that day but want the projects?
We will have Long Distance Packages for $45 which includes shipping!
PLEASE let us know when you register!
FOUR IMPORTANT NOTES:
- As we said, we have an optional card arrangement. If you would like to make Hannukkah cards, PLEASE include this request when sending your check. All you have to do is include a note saying "Hannukkah". You will make a total of 6 cards.
- PLEASE make sure you tell us WHICH SESSION you are going to attend! AM or PM
- PLEASE make your check out to: BARBARA LASH.
- PLEASE SEND your check, with what session you are attending AND if you want to make Hanukkah cards to:
PO Box 492
Slatersville, Rhode Island 02876
DEADLINE for registering is FRIDAY, October 17th!
Ok friends! Ink this date in –bring a friend to stamp with you!
We'll have FUN creating some very nice projects!!!!