Can you believe that March is here? And that means it’s the last month for Sale A Bration! Sale-a-bration has been amazing!
Customers are loving the FREE (exclusive) product for each $50-100 spent
Hosts are loving the extra host rewards
And new business (and hobby) demos are enjoying an EXTRA $50 in their kit, plus the option to get a fantastic tote!
Have YOU taken advantage of these awesome deals yet?
Wow! Stampin’ up! has so many new offerings this month.
You may want to take advantage of them!
Check out these offers:
As of February 15th, Stampin’ Up! has added another round of choices for Sale-A-Bration!
Click the photo to get a PDF flyer of this offering.
Stampin’ Up! announced, starting March 1st, a third release of new level 1 Sale-A-Bration options to choose from! This time they have given you the option of some items from our annual catalog!
Click the photo to be taken to the Sale-A-Bration Level One section of my website.
To help you get the most out of the items that you have earned for FREE, Stampin’ Up! has created some coordination products. They are available for purchase now until March 31st or “while supplies last”.
Click the photo to be taken to the Sale-A-Bration Coordination section on my website.
Paper Pumpkin is turning 6 and they are celebrating by giving their subscribers an extra stamp set in the March kit! Make sure you are signed up by March 10th to get in on this awesome deal!
So many exciting things are happening with Stampin’ Up! I want to make sure that you don’t miss out on any of these amazing deals!
Remember, I’m here to help YOU get the most out of Stampin’ Up!
I LOVE animals!
And this adorable Animal Outing stamp set (with matching framelits!!) might just become one of my all time favorites!
Take a peek in the Mama Roo’s pouch!!
It’s the perfect card for a new baby or birthday!
And I can imagine this in a variety of our NEW COLORS!
Powder Pink or Balmy Blue or Mango Melody or RETURNING COLOR Coastal Cabana!
What do YOU think?
Here is my PDF for this cute card!
Animal Outing PDF
If YOU’D love to make this card, here are the supplies I used:
This is a BEAUTIFUL stamp set and Bundle – ” Cake Soiree”
The stamps are so festive and elegant and very easy to use.
This card uses a base of Whisper White card stock cut to the usual 8 1/2′ x 5 1/4′ and scored at 4 1/4′.
Then a layer of Berry Burst cut to 5 1/4′ x 4 and adhered to the base
Next I took a piece of Marina Mist , cut to 5 x 3/3/4″ and ran it through the Big Shot using the Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder.
Next is a piece of white card stock cut to 3 x 4 1/2″.
I stamped the cake image with Black Archival Ink then used Old Olive, Berry Burst, Marina Mist and Daffodil Delight Markers with an Aqua Painter. (I love coloring!!!)… and of COURSE some Wink of Stella!
This layer was attached using Dimensionals.
I used SIlver Foil Paper backed with Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to cut out the cake pedestal and plate with the corresponding framelits.
It’s very easy using those Adhesive sheets on small ( or not so small) images. No mess at all!
What do you think?
Please feel free to add a comment and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
My Stampin’ Blog showcase goes here
This card is fun fun fun to make!
I used Floral Statements stamp set along with the Ruffled Dynamic Embossing Folder.
1. The base of this card is Whisper White cut at 8 1/2 x 4 1/4″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
2. Then I took a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock cut to 5 1/4″ x 4 and ran it through the Big Shot using the Ruffled Folder.
3. I corner rounded the edges of both the Razzleberry and white layers–just for added dimension.
4. Next I stamped the Hello image with Black Archival ink and then the FUN really began!
5. Using Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends, I colored the flowers and leaves. Of course I HAD to add a touch of Wink of Stella here and there.
6. To finish off the centers of the flowers I added a gold Faceted Gem with our Fine Tip glue.
What do you think?
Please feel free to add a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
i LOVE hearing from YOU!
I love FRUIT and I LOVE this card!
What’s better on a hot summery day than a glass of yummy iced tea or lemonade???
I used the Jar of Love stamp set plus the Everyday Jars Framelits.
And did you notice the straw? How too darn cute is this??????
You may also notice that the embossing folder is retried as well as the Designer Series paper BUT you can use any paper and newer folders. I just love the design of this and since we ARE approaching nicer weather, I plan on making a lot of these cards!
Here are the instructions”
- Base is Whisper White cut at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
- Next layer is Calypso Coral cut at 5 1/4 x 4″.
- Pick a cute Embossing Folder (Polka Dot Basics would be real cute) and run it through the Bog Shot.
- Then adhere that layer with Snail.
- Next take a piece of Designer Series Paper ( Whole Lot of Lovely is very similar) and cut to 5 1/4 x 2″. Layer it on as you like –either left orientation or a bit towards the center as I did.
- Then stamp a lemon slice form the Lemon Zest stamp set and color it with Crushed Curry Marker. Of course I had to use Wink of Stella for some added shine!
- Next I stamped a mason jar with Staz-On ink onto a piece of vellum then used the framelit to cut it out.
- I sponged the inside of the vellum with a combo of Crushed Curry and Calypso Coral ink to make it look like sweet pink lemonade!
- I took a plastic straw and cut to fit the jar and adhered the whole thing very carefully with Dimensionals.
- Added the slice of lemon and a message …and voila!What do YOU think?????
Please feel free to add a comment, like and share my post!
Also please subscribe to my YouTube channel as well as!!