Hopefully you will be able to watch my FaceBook live this morning! ( or my YouTube channel ) to see how to make this beautiful card!
It’s very easy yet lends itself to a degree of loveliness–I think!
This is the first card. I decided to create a sympathy version and I think it came our well. What do YOU think?
Basic white card stock was the base then I used the die/embossing folder with another piece of white for the layer.
I only added TomBow glue to the rectangle –letting the perimeter free fall on the card.
I did cut out another rectangle for the message and popped it on with Dimensionals.
Done –what do YOU think?
This next one is a thank you and I used Berry Delightful DSP ( one of my favs but you can use any DSP!)
Again, I used TomBow to adhere the layer but kept the edges free.
I will post two more after my FaceBook live –a birthday and Christmas.
I do love the versatility of this bundle and you may also!!
Below you will find the products I used for the 4 cards I made.
Please feel free to contact me to order or you can go directly to my
Here are the supplies I used:
It’s been way too long since I posted here –so I’m turning over a few hundred leaves in the forests and back in the saddle I am!!!!
OK this card is what I’m featuring the Stampin’ Up! Color & Contour stamp set plus Peaceful Monents for the greeting.
I have to say this was a FUN and EASY card to make!
If you look very closely, you can see vertical and horizontal lines of scoring. I used my Simply Scored Scoring Tool but you could also use the Paper Trimmer. It was EASY!!!
Then I did two step stamping with Highland Heather and Balmy Blue inks and a bit of Pear Pizzazz for background effect.
I did add Shimmery Crystal Effects to the centers of the flowers.
Pear Pizzazz was added for the tiny dots and then I took the Thank You stamp ( from Peaceful Moments) and finished the card !
What do you think?
We will be making these cards at my classes next week –Monday night starting at 5PM and Wednesday at 10AM.
I’d love YOU to come ! Let me know!
Please contact me of you have any questions!
I love what we do and I hope YOU DO TOO!!!
A dear friend asked me to find a suitable card for her Boss’s Appreciation Day.
I did find this thank you which I slightly modified.
Using the Waterfront stamp set is SO EASY!
The photopolymer images are fun to experiment with!
You can literally come up with so many beautiful scenes.
And I believe this set can be used for so many occasions….it’s now one of my favorites!
STEPS TO MAKE THIS THANK YOU CARD:
- I used Gray Granite as the base cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
- Then a layer of Night of Navy at 5 1/4 x 4 and embossed with Simple Stripes.
- Another layer of Gray Granite at 3 1/2 x 3 and the Whisper White layer at 3 1/4 x 2 3/4.
- Using Night of Navy, Gray Granite and Old Olive , I stamped the images.
- I also used Thankful Thoughts for the message.
- And of course for an added a cute little silver brad for some extra love!
What do you think?
I know my friend, Kathy liked it!
This is a great VERSATILE stamp set —imagine YOUR possibilities!
These are the supplies I used:
This card is fun fun fun to make!
I used Floral Statements stamp set along with the Ruffled Dynamic Embossing Folder.
1. The base of this card is Whisper White cut at 8 1/2 x 4 1/4″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
2. Then I took a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock cut to 5 1/4″ x 4 and ran it through the Big Shot using the Ruffled Folder.
3. I corner rounded the edges of both the Razzleberry and white layers–just for added dimension.
4. Next I stamped the Hello image with Black Archival ink and then the FUN really began!
5. Using Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends, I colored the flowers and leaves. Of course I HAD to add a touch of Wink of Stella here and there.
6. To finish off the centers of the flowers I added a gold Faceted Gem with our Fine Tip glue.
What do you think?
Please feel free to add a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
i LOVE hearing from YOU!