A lot to share but here goes:
- Weekly Deals:
These items go fast and there IS a limited supply. Send me your order today and you'll also get another 15% off from me!
2. Calendars for 2016--please let me know how many you would like and the type!
I will have a class but can not give you the date just yet. Please bear with me!
3. Monday Technique Class on November 16th... We are making Deb Valder's Side Board Easel Card.
Here is a picture from Deb's website. Isn't it gorgeous?
And it IS a fun one to make. I may use a different stamp set –not sure yet.
Please let me know if you are coming!
Remember –two cards with envelopes and one for your Technique Booklet with instructions.
All for only $10.00!!!
4. Christmas Collage Class:
Class is on Sunday, December 6th -9AM -my home.
Included in your class fee, you will get:
- Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack
- 1/2 pkg Winter Wonderland Designer Series Paper
- 1/2 pkg Snowflake Elements
- One roll of Tear & Tape
- One roll of Gold Cording Trim
- One roll of Gold Metallic Thread
I will have everything cut and prepped for you.
As usual, you will need to bring your Snips, Bone Folder, SNAIL and Dimensionals.
You don't need to bring your Tear & Tape as it will be part of the class. You WILL need it!
You also can elect to frame it or not.
Class fee with wood frame and products = $50.00
Class fee with products only = $40.00
Please RSVP by November 22nd if YOU are coming!
OK friends –that's all for now,,, I THINK! LOL!
Back to creating/copying at the beautiful Beachmere Inn in Ogunquit, Maine!
Want to come next year? YOU would LOVE it!