I love water-coloring and I LOVE this Waterfront stamp set!
It is so versatile for so many occasions!
And before you laugh too hard, I DID create this video last Friday –April 13th! Just a week later I got to publish it!!!
Here is the finished card.
Check out my video below and see how fast and easy it is to make!
Here are the directions:
- Base of card is Night of Navy CS cut at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″
- Next is a layer of Soft Suede CS cut at 5 1/4″ x 4″and Snailed onto the base.
- Next is a layer of Night of Navy CS cut at 5 x 3/3/4″ and Snailed onto the Soft Suede layer.
- Take a piece of Water Color paper, cut to 3 x 4 1/2″ and start the FUN!
- Starting from the bottom, I used Marina Mist ink for the water shadow.
- Then using Night of Navy ink, I added the water lines.
- Next I used Soft Suede and added the sandy beach and the trees.
- Then using Old Olive, the mountains were stamped full strength and stamped off.
- The sun was stamped with Crushed Curry –and the message in Night of Navy.
- The inside is a piece of Whisper White stamped with the trees and mountains and I did the same thing to the envelope! (no naked envelopes in my house!!!)
VOILA!!!!! Fast and easy –and so so pretty.
I would appreciate it if you offered your comments! I LOVE hearing from you and I aim to please!
So please comment and share!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel! It’s an ever growing collection of my videos!