A dear friend asked me to find a suitable card for her Boss’s Appreciation Day.
I did find this thank you which I slightly modified.
Using the Waterfront stamp set is SO EASY!
The photopolymer images are fun to experiment with!
You can literally come up with so many beautiful scenes.
And I believe this set can be used for so many occasions….it’s now one of my favorites!
STEPS TO MAKE THIS THANK YOU CARD:
- I used Gray Granite as the base cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
- Then a layer of Night of Navy at 5 1/4 x 4 and embossed with Simple Stripes.
- Another layer of Gray Granite at 3 1/2 x 3 and the Whisper White layer at 3 1/4 x 2 3/4.
- Using Night of Navy, Gray Granite and Old Olive , I stamped the images.
- I also used Thankful Thoughts for the message.
- And of course for an added a cute little silver brad for some extra love!
What do you think?
I know my friend, Kathy liked it!
This is a great VERSATILE stamp set —imagine YOUR possibilities!
These are the supplies I used: