I LOVE the cuteness of our Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
The punch is SO VERSATILE!
Take a look at my cards!
What do you think of them?
I really don't think there are words to describe how TOO DARN CUTE they are!
Both of them were inspired by Demonstrator, Allison Okamatsu.
I tweaked a little but mostly copied and voila!
Thanks for sharing Allison!!
I used Crumb Cake card stock, then a layer of Garden Green and Real Red.
Of course I had to dry emboss with the Cable Knit Embossing Folder! What a great dimension it adds!
Then I stamped the reindeer, added a bit of color and some silver threads and sat him on a strip of Quilted Christmas DSP.
Cute cute cute!!!!
You can order any of the supplies needed to make these sweet cards by going to my online store or contacting me!
Stampin' Up! News:
Stampin’ Blends, artist-quality alcohol markers will be available in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors.
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
- We have done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and are really happy with the results, so you can feel confident in your purchase.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
Available November 1, 2018