This card is fun fun fun to make!
I used Floral Statements stamp set along with the Ruffled Dynamic Embossing Folder.
1. The base of this card is Whisper White cut at 8 1/2 x 4 1/4″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
2. Then I took a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock cut to 5 1/4″ x 4 and ran it through the Big Shot using the Ruffled Folder.
3. I corner rounded the edges of both the Razzleberry and white layers–just for added dimension.
4. Next I stamped the Hello image with Black Archival ink and then the FUN really began!
5. Using Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends, I colored the flowers and leaves. Of course I HAD to add a touch of Wink of Stella here and there.
6. To finish off the centers of the flowers I added a gold Faceted Gem with our Fine Tip glue.
What do you think?
Please feel free to add a comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
i LOVE hearing from YOU!