I love FRUIT and I LOVE this card!
What’s better on a hot summery day than a glass of yummy iced tea or lemonade???
I used the Jar of Love stamp set plus the Everyday Jars Framelits.
And did you notice the straw? How too darn cute is this??????
You may also notice that the embossing folder is retried as well as the Designer Series paper BUT you can use any paper and newer folders. I just love the design of this and since we ARE approaching nicer weather, I plan on making a lot of these cards!
Here are the instructions”
- Base is Whisper White cut at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
- Next layer is Calypso Coral cut at 5 1/4 x 4″.
- Pick a cute Embossing Folder (Polka Dot Basics would be real cute) and run it through the Bog Shot.
- Then adhere that layer with Snail.
- Next take a piece of Designer Series Paper ( Whole Lot of Lovely is very similar) and cut to 5 1/4 x 2″. Layer it on as you like –either left orientation or a bit towards the center as I did.
- Then stamp a lemon slice form the Lemon Zest stamp set and color it with Crushed Curry Marker. Of course I had to use Wink of Stella for some added shine!
- Next I stamped a mason jar with Staz-On ink onto a piece of vellum then used the framelit to cut it out.
- I sponged the inside of the vellum with a combo of Crushed Curry and Calypso Coral ink to make it look like sweet pink lemonade!
- I took a plastic straw and cut to fit the jar and adhered the whole thing very carefully with Dimensionals.
- Added the slice of lemon and a message …and voila!What do YOU think?????
Please feel free to add a comment, like and share my post!
Also please subscribe to my YouTube channel as well as!!